This is a partial list of personal projects I have worked on. These are hobby projects, and mostly very old, and many of them are fairly unpolished, since the purpose of my projects has generally been to experiment with some new idea, programming tool or framework.
You can find the code for most of these at my github page, which is also home to many more projects in various states of disrepair.
- Calculatish (Source) - (2023) - A calculator for approximate and range-based estimation.
- SortStar (Source) - (2021) - A website which helps you sort lists of things.
- Labeler (Source) - (2019) - A tool for quickly hand-labeling text
- QuickDiff (Source) - (2015) - A file differencing tool built with React.
- Alcoholculator (Source) - (2015) - A tool for efficiently purchasing alcoholic beverages.
- CollabPaint (Source) - Paint with friends in real-time. Made with JQuery, NodeJS/Express and Socket.IO - very old school!
- Snakepong (Source) - It’s like pong but your paddle is a snake. Play against a friend on one keyboard, or against the AI.
- Meteors (Source) - A not-really-finished game where you bounce meteors into each other.
- Algorithms - Python implementations of linked lists, heaps, hashmaps and A* search.
- Jupyter Notebooks - A collection of personal and academic notes on maths, statistics and machine learning.
- Grey Level Difference Method for Texture Classification - The code portion of a presentation for my university Computer Vision course.
- Circuit Tree Calculator - An implementation in Python of a simple DSL for representing and calculating properties of electric circuits.
Mobile and Embedded (source code only)
- HexKeyboard - (2014) - a musical Isomorphic Keyboard for iOS.
- PrimerWare - (2012) - a university project with John Preston for which we wrote games in C for an STMPrimer2.
- Arduino-LED-Entertainment-Suite - (2012) - A collection of games for an Arduino plugged into an 8x8 LED matrix and some buttons. Unfortunately I have long forgotten how everything was wired together.
These are little games I wrote using BlitzMax, pre 2010.
- Mines A multiplayer minesweeper clone
- Shapes A Tetris clone
- Quadris A geometric puzzle game
- Pimorize A program which helps you memorize Pi.